Oracle Autonomous and Data Lake Accelerator
Below you can see the details of your session, including the scheduled time of your session:
- Session Code: SP21DBSEINF001
- Name: Radu Pârvu
- Email: email@example.com
- Position: Director
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rparvu
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rparvu/
- Bio: Radu has over 21 years of experience in various database projects (mainly Oracle but other DBMS, too).
Radu holds License (one degree over Bachelor) of Engineering in Technological Physics from University of Bucharest.
Database Expertise:Data migrations, database upgrades, backups, cloning and recovery
Oracle installation, configuration, patching and database tuning
Data Replication: Golden Gate
Enterprise Manager Grid Control (OEM 12c)
Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: Engineered Systems: Exadata
MAA and DR: Maximum Availability Architecture and Disaster Recovery
Architected Large BigData systems both in Coud and on-prem and integrations with legacy systems.
- Session Title: Oracle Autonomous and Data Lake Accelerator
- Area of Interest: Database, Security & Cloud Infrastructure
- Date & Time (in CET Time) Scheduled: 03-11-2021 09:00
- Location Scheduled: Virtual Track 1: Database, Security & Cloud Infrastructure
- Session Description: In the context or Oracle Cloud technologies and Autonomous, we will discuss the modern data warehouse with its requirements that evolve every day.
We will introduce the new key component: the ‘lake house’ that integrated the data warehouse and the data lake and discuss it s main elements. Afterwards we will get technical and follow the implementation in Oracle Cloud by using the next generation Cloud technologies brought to us by Oracle Autonomous.